You can register for a public workshop:
- Online: Please click here to select and register for a workshop.
- By phone: Please call us on 1300 765 770 to arrange your booking.
- By email: Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will call you to arrange your booking.
If you would like to book an in-house workshop, please contact us on 1300 765 770 or email@example.com.
We understand that your circumstances may change after you’ve registered and appreciate you letting us know as soon as possible if you are unable to attend the workshop.
Here are some of the options available to you:
- You may cancel your registration. Cancellations received within 5 to 15 working days from the start of the program are subject to a 35% cancellation charge. Cancellations received less than 5 working days from the start of the program are subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
- You may defer your registration. Participants are offered one deferral of participation to be used within 12 months.
- You may send a friend or colleague in your place. A registered participant may send a substitute as long as we are notified at least 24 hours before the workshop begins.
No refunds will be given to participants who fail to attend the workshop except in special circumstances where one deferral of participation will be allowed, e.g. proven illness. CMA reserves the right to decline subsequent requests of deferral and to retain payment. If circumstances arise requiring CMA to cancel a workshop, CMA will refund your registration fee but will not be responsible for any consequential loss or inconvenience.
Two weeks before the workshop, you will receive an email from us containing the important details. This email will give you a link to a short online questionnaire that will help you to prepare for the workshop. The most helpful thing that you can do to prepare for the workshop is to complete this questionnaire. In particular, please call to mind any recent or noteworthy scenarios that are relevant to the workshop – e.g. recent negotiations, influencing conversations, feedback conversations, etc. This will help you to contextualise the theory covered in the workshop.
If you are attending Getting to Yes, you will receive another email one week before the workshop. This email is really important! It contains the two case studies that we will be working on in the workshop. To make the most of your time at the workshop, please read them before you attend. If you have any questions about the case studies, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are attending Influential Business Writing, please bring along a document that you have written. This could be an email, report, business case, or any other document that is designed to influence another person. You won’t be required to share this document with anyone else. You’ll just be using it to apply the skills covered in the workshop.
We’ve made it as simple as possible.
You can register online and we can process credit card payments over the phone or send you an invoice. Full payment is required at least 14 days before the workshop to secure your place.